If you are getting Windows 7 32-bit Error 1935 in Office 2010, this guide will help you.
PC running slow?
If you see “Error 1935. An error occurred while installing the assembly component” when installing Office 2010 or 2007 and even one of the standalone Office products such as Excel, restart your computer and try Quick Setup, follow the first step again.
from A ·Published by ·
‘, enableHover :! 1, enableTracking :! 0, buttons: twitter: via: ”, click: function (api, options) api updated.simulateClick (); api.openPopup (‘twitter’)}); $ (‘# facebook’). shaarrre (share: facebook :! 0, template: ‘
‘, enableHover :! 1, enableTracking :! 0, button: layout: ‘box_count’, click: function (api, options) api.simulateClick (); api.openPopup (‘facebook’)); var $ _shareContainer = $ (“. shaarrre-container”), $ _ header = $ (‘# header’), $ _ postEntry = $ (‘. entry’), $ window = $ (window), startSharePosition = $ _ shareContainer.offset (), contentBottom = $ _ postEntry.offset (). top + $ _ postEntry.outerHeight (), topOfTemplate = $ _header.offset (). top, topSpacing = _setTopSpacing (); shareScroll = function () var scrollTop = $ window.scrollTop () + topOfTemplate, stopLocation = contentBottom – ($ _ shareContainer.outerHeight () + topSpacing); $ _ shareContainer.css (position: “fixed”); if (scrollTop> stopLocation) $ _ shareContainer.css (position: ‘relative’); $ _ shareContainer.offset (top: contentBottom – $ _ shareContainer.outerHeight (), left: startSharePosition.left,) else if (scroll Top> = $ _ postEntry.offset (). Top-topSpacing) $ _ shareContainer.css ( position: ‘fixed’, top: ‘100px’); $ _ shareContainer.offset (left: startSharePosition.left,) else if (scrollTop
Tags: Office microsoft erroroffice erroroffice error 1935
You may also like …
Microsoft Office is a program that I use almost every day. Microsoft Office has been on the market since 1990. Year, Office 1.0 up to Office 365, cloud service. The procedural installation of Microsoft Office is really easy. All you need to do is launch the installer and wait a few minutes until Microsoft Office installs properly.
If you are using an incompatible version of Microsoft Office on your operating system, you will receive an error message. If your personal operating system is not working properly due to file corruption or time infection As malware, you will most likely receive an error message when you try to download Microsoft Office. One of the problems end users face is error 1935 when trying to install Office Master of Science 2007/2010 on Windows VISTA or Windows 7.
Total number of error codes: Error 1935 An error occurred while installing component assembly 66332632-9C28-58B1-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E 0x800736FD
The root cause of this type of error is damage or missing Microsoft .NET Framework. There are three methods that in many cases you can try to fix these problems. The methods presented are listed in the text below.
Method 1. Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
If your Microsoft .NET Framework is damaged or does not work correctly, you need to use the program with the Features applet in Control Panel to repair it. .Procedure. Thanks to .Microsoft. Repair .NET Framework is fully compatible with Windows Vista, Windows and 7.
- While holding down the logo window, press R
- Enter appwiz.cpl to access the Programs and Features applet
- Find Microsoft .NET Framework and it
- Click Uninstall / Change.
- Click To continue repair with administrator rights
- Select the” Repair “option, then click” Wait “and you’re done. This will launch the installation wizard. If you have a choice regarding the Microsoft .NET Framework, we recommend fixing all of them.
- When finished, click Finish.
- Install Microsoft Office 2007/2010
Method 3: Install Microsoft .NET .Framework
Yes. has the potential not to fix .Microsoft ..NET. Since the Framework is not installed, you must download it from the Microsoft website and install it on your computer. After successful installation with Microsoft .NET Framework, you can install Office ms 2007/2010. The procedure for recovering .Microsoft ..NET Framework is the same for Windows Vista, Windows and Windows 7.
- Open an Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or others from Microsoft).
- Download the .NET Framework from Microsoft Center and use this LINK app to download it.
- Start the installation of the download file for the Microsoft .NET Framework. You must run the installation with administrator rights for the account balance.
- Select “I have read and ACCEPT the terms of the license agreement” and click “Install”
- After installing the Microsoft .NET Framework, click Finish.
- Install Microsoft Office 2007/2010
Method 3: Install The NET Framework 2.0 SDK (x64)
The procedure (sdk) for installing the NET Framework 2.0 SDK (x64) is the same for Vista-Windows and Windows 7.
- Open an Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or others).
- If you are using 32-bit software, download the NET Framework 2.0 SDK (x86.) down. ). >
- Run the Arrange file to install the NET 2 Framework.0 x86 or x64 Software Development Kit (SDK). You must run the installation as a financial administrator.
- Click Next to proceed with the installation.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement, then click Next.
- For each option you select, click Next.
- Click Install.
- After installation, click Finish.
- Complete installation of Microsoft Office 2007/2010
Jasmine is a competent senior systems engineer with over 10 growth cycles and currently only works for Paessler AG. Jasmin has several IT accreditations including CNIP, MCP, mta, MCSA, Network +.
Improve the speed of your computer today by downloading this software - it will fix your PC problems.
How do you fix error 1935 an error occurred during the installation of assembly component?
Sometimes Windows 1935 Lost Registry Key error occurs due to a different version than most. NET Framework than the one that will be installed. Try this. NET framework by deleting any remaining orphaned registry keys and then reinstalling file.
How do I fix Office 2010 installation error?
Right-click the Office 2010 Initiate Setup.exe file.Click Properties.Click the Compatibility tab.Click and uncheck the box to run this program in a potentially pleasant mode.Click Apply, then click OK.Double click Setup.exe to install Office 2010.
How do I fix error 2908?
Select Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs.Remove all installed versions of Microsoft. NET Framework and all Microsoft.Install Microsoft. NET Framework 1.1; A complete installation usually takes a few minutes and even requires a complete reboot of the computer.Install Microsoft.