PC running slow?
You may encounter an error indicating descargar is better than Windows Update Agent 5.8. It turns out there are several ways to fix this problem, and we’ll get to that soon.
- 6 minutes to read.
This article describes how to update the Windows Update Agent to the latest version.
Applies to: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
Original number in the knowledge base: 949104
If you have enabled robotic update, the latest version will be downloaded with the Windows Update agent and automatically installed on your computer. Or anyone can download and create a Windows Update agent manually.
Automatically Download Update Agent From Windows
Enable after auto-update. Follow these steps to find out which version of Windows is running.
Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
- Open Windows Update by swiping in from the right edge of the screen (or, if you are using Rabbits, point to the bottom right corner of the screen and move your mouse pointer up on your computer), click or click Settings, perhaps click Panel control, then tap or click Windows Update…
- Tap or click Change Settings.
- Under Important Updates, select Install Updates Automatically.
- In the Recommended Updates section, check the box next to Recommend me recommended updates when I receive important changes, select the check box, and click OK.
Useful Windows, Windows Vista or Windows XP
To automatically switch to Automatic Updates, click the Restore button or link, and then select Run in the load box of the display dialog. Then follow the steps in the “Restore this specific wizard” section.
Restart the Windows Update service. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Emblem Key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type services.msc in the Run box and press Enter.
- In the Administrative Tools utility, right-click Windows Update and select Stop. Assuming Windows XP is running, right click “Automatic Updates”and select “Stop”. Windows
- When the update is complete, right-click Windows Update and select Start. If you are using Windows XP, right-click Automatic Updates and select Start.
Wait for Windows Update to start, then make sure the Windows Update Agent is up to date normally.
Download The Windows Update Agent Manually From The Microsoft Download Center
Click the Windows Form Download link to get the latest Windows Update Agent.
Standalone Packages For Windows 8 Combined With Windows Server 2012
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
Standalone Packages For Windows 7 SP1 But Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
If you receive a Windows update error, try solutions to common Windows update errors .
For more information on how to check which version of these Windows Update agents are installed, do one of the following:
- OpenLocate the
% systemroot% system32folder.
% systemroot%is the folder on Windows that will be installed. In the example, this is the
- Right-click the Wuaueng.dll file and select Properties.
- Select the detail bracket, then find the version with the common file number.
Improvements To Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.256
Strengthened infrastructure so that the Windows Update client only approves files signed with the new certificate. The certificate is used only to protect updates on the Windows Update client.
More secure communication channel for the Windows Update Client
Improvements To Windows Update Scan Agent 7.4.7600.226
- Windows update time has been reduced.
- Improved Windows Update user interface for computers running Windows or Vista Windows Server 2008.
- More noticeable with updated verbose.
- Improvements in notification of tariff plan participants.
Issues Fixed In Windows Agent 7.2.6001 Update.788
The update for Windows Agent 7.2.6001.788 resolves the following issue. This issue does not appear to have been previously documented in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- If you try to install at least forty updates at the same time from Windows Update or Microsoft Update, someone will receive the error code “0x80070057”.
Brand Improvement Windows Update 7.2.6001.784
- Improved scan instances for Windows Update
- The speed of delivery of individual updates has been increased.
- Support for reinstalling Windows Installer
- Improved error messages.
Issues That Windows Update 7 Agent Type 7.0.6000.381 Fixes
Version.0.6000.381 combined with Windows Update Agent addresses special issues. These issues were not previously reported in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) is crashing on a large Windows Vista machine. For more information, see An update is available to resolve a true Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) failure on the computer е running Windows Vista .
- Typically a hotfix is included that reduces the number of restarts required for a stand-alone installer, although it will certainly use the Multilingual User Interface (MUI) package files.
- Simplified Korean, Chinese, and Traditional Chinese UI elements are likely to be fixed.
- Windows Vista installation is likely to be improved.
Windows Update helps keep your PC up to date and then protect it by downloading and installing the most advanced security and other updates from Microsoft. Windows Update determines which updates are applied to your computer.
Microsoft periodically makes software updates available to Windows users and other Microsoft computers. These include updates that improve reliability performance and updates that provide new protection against malware and other potentially unwanted software, or updatesfunctions of Windows. To improve the performance or reliability of your computer’s hardware components, Microsoft may also provide you with device driver updates, which may be provided by your computer manufacturer.
If you are looking for Windows Update, sometimes your computer may need to update software components specifically related to Windows Update. Updates These must be completed before Windows Update can check for required updates or before installing other updates. These required updates fix bugs and provide continuous improvement while maintaining compatibility with Microsoft servers to enable Windows Update. If you uninstall Windows, you won’t get many of these updates.
Windows Update is configured to install updates whenever you choose the recommended option for a full Windows Out Of Box (oobe) installation. You can also enable Windows Update by choosing one of the following options related to managing items for your car System updates on the panel:
- Automatic (recommended).
- Download updates for me, but let others decide when to install them.
- Warn me not to install or download them automatically.
When someone turns on Windows Update, Windows Update automatically downloads and installs any required feature enhancements without notifying you. This issue occurs regardless of the style you use to activate Windows Update. If you do not want to receive the updates you want, you can automatically turn off the information in the control panel.
Refresh window updates themselves typically have the following effects: responding to customer feedback, improving the compatibility, performance, and reliability of services, and enabling new service features. When Windows Update Server is updated, it usually requires a good update that matches the client. Files can be added, modified, or exchanged with the Windows Update agent during the agent self-updating process. For example, agent filesWindows Update provides help that shows user interaction or determines whether updates can be added to a selected system. This issue occurs when the system is configured by default to check for available updates. This also does not happen when automatic updates are displayed above. For example, this behavior usually does not occur if you never search, update Windows in Vista and Windows 7, or maybe even if you select Disable Automatic Updates for Windows in XP.
Administrators get the most advanced version of Windows Update Agent when deployed through Windows Update Server Services (WSUS).
Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update with 2919355 already contain the latest version of Windows Update Agent.
The latest version of Windows Update Agent for Windows 8.1 is 7.9.9600.16422. The latest version of Windows Update Agent for Windows 8 is 7.7.9200.16693. The version of the Windows Update Agent we were looking for in Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP is 7.6.7600.256.
Improve the speed of your computer today by downloading this software - it will fix your PC problems.
Il Modo Migliore Per Rimuovere Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior
Der Beste Weg, Um Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior Zu Entfernen
Beste Manier Om Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior Te Verwijderen
Decargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior를 제거하는 가장 좋은 방법
Bästa Sättet Att Ta Bort Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior
Meilleur Moyen De Supprimer Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior
Melhor Maneira De Remover O Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior
Лучший способ удалить Скачать агент обновления Windows 5.8 Superior
Najlepszy Sposób Na Usunięcie Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior
La Mejor Manera De Eliminar Descargar Windows Update Agent 5.8 Superior